My Name is Charlotte Hellhoff Lysic.
I am an ISSA certified Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor.
Based in Columbia, Maryland.
I like working with people to help them stay in shape. The best part is working with the cool people I meet. I also enjoy researching new exercises to stay relavent and make the workouts more Interesting and Effective. I keep up on the science and technology of fitness as well as the most effective exercises. I believe that variation in exercise prevents boredom and improves results. I will design personalized workouts specifically for you. We will work on posture and always performing the exercices safely. Your health & wellbeing are always the focus.
Personal attention means creating workouts geared to your individual needs. Everyone is different and my job is to listen and guide you toward your fitness goals. We will also stay in touch via email and phone throughout the week to keep you on track between our training sessions.
If you are recovering from an injury we will discuss your needs to help you improve your health while staying safe during the workouts. I am a former Nurse and I have a keen interest in wellness. I want to help you with safe & effective fitness training.
I provide complete workout reports to help you see how you are doing. I also provide recomended exercises for you to do on your own between our sessions together.
Motivation + Challenge = RESULTS!
Let’s Get Started!!
Health & Fitness Background:
- CPR Certified (I renew every 2 years)
- Registered Nurse/Licensed Nurse Practitioner - Stockholm, Sweden, 8yrs
- Certified Personal Trainer - Columbia, MD, 14 yrs
- Cardio Kickboxing Fitness Instructor - Columbia, MD, 9yrs
- Zumba certified Fitness Instructor - Columbia, MD, 7yrs
- Fitness Boot Camp Instructor - Columbia MD 9yrs
- Polar Heart Rate Monitor Fitness Training - 8 yrs Experience
- "Team Weight Loss" Coordinator & Instructor - Columbia, MD 2 yrs
- Reiki I Certified - Columbia, MD 7 yrs